C H R I S T M A S • T I M E

Hello all!

I know it's been a couple weeks, more on that at the end - but now it's time for C H R I S T M A S !



If you thought I was annoying for Halloween, then this blog post is not for you. I broke my rule and decorated early. I just needed an extra week of joy in my life. Basically, Y O L O.

I'm about to head out to multiple tree lightings, so let's get this show on the road! Here is our Christmas Home Tour:

Entry:



Living:







Kitchen:




Mudroom:





Playroom:




G E T  •     I N   •  T H E  •   S P I R I T

- Dress the part! I have a lot of t-shirts from Saturday Morning Pancakes, plus ugly sweaters from Target, and you can't forget cute sock advent calendars.




- Speaking of advent calendars, there are so many out there to choose from. I bought this garland one from Target. I can't get enough of Santa's legs sticking out the building.
I also picked up the Paw Patrol one for Logan. A new tiny toy for 25 days? Hell yes! We still use our Christmas Peppa Pig set from a couple years ago.
And I couldn't leave my dogs out, this year. Trader Joe's has calendars for dogs and cats!



- Cheesy Christmas movies really bring the family together. Whether you make a drinking game out of it, or simply make fun of it, it's a great time! Here are some of the best of the worst:



- Legit Christmas movies are even better than the cheesy ones. Our family needs to watch all of these, every year:



- Don't worry, we do end up going outside too! Sometimes to drive around neighborhoods, with hot chocolate in hand, to look at all the Christmas lights. But there's also the zoo, or botanical gardens to check out too. Make sure to keep an eye on Facebook events to see if anything cool is happening in your town (we've got a couple tonight!).



I hope that everyone enjoys this season as much as I do. All of December feels like a warm hug to me. Plus, it's my birthday M O N T H. That's right, I get the whole month (minus 1 day - that's for Jesus).


Now to have a quick chat about the blog. I've run out of projects ideas, my budget has shrunk, and most of all, I'm very lazy. So I'm going to set this aside for now, B U T I plan on posting much more on the gram. And isn't it really all about the pictures anyway?! So follow me there (and Sarah sign up for goodness sake!).

X O X O

Comments

Popular Posts