M A S T E R • B E D R O O M


When it comes to our bedroom, all I want is simplicity. To quote the Property Brothers, my own Oas...nope, can't say it. That's one of my banned words 5ever. But you get my drift. Bright, uncluttered, and comfortable. A nice place to escape at the end of the day, with very few areas for mess to accumulate (if that is even possible).




1 | 2 | 3

I love the bedrooms above. A tufted bed, white bedding, matching side tables, and some artwork. I just need to throw in some navy blues, golds and a fiddle leaf fig because those are my obsessions.

And here's what I've come up with:



Now, I'd like to have a different color dresser, because I feel like the black is too harsh. But I love how I "hacked" it, and am proud that it's made the rounds on Pinterest. At the same time, I'm too lazy to repaint it, and too cheap to buy a different color (then "hack" that one).



In the end I've decided to just live with it and be happy, instead of focusing on something so trivial - STOP WHINING SABRINA! It's just a freaking dresser after all.


Comments

Popular Posts