L O G A N ' S • B E D R O O M • U P D A T E

H E L L O

I typed out this long post about winning our toy battle, by putting all of Logan's toys in his bedroom. It was super boring. So, TL;DR, all 14 bins of loose toys now live in his super-hero room. Our playroom has more space because of that, and is morphing into a family room. I step on less toys, which in turn makes me a nicer human.

Now for some updated pictures:



I turned the triangle cubby on it's side, and it fit perfectly in that back corner. The night stand moved down, in front of the closet. 



That made room for the green cubby to move back in, and sit between his hideouts and Alex's racing chair. 



Logan put those space stickers up, himself. I'll never take them down. 



His room is a bit more crowded, but I've noticed that Logan likes it that way. And guess who's back to sleeping in his room?!

 (sometimes at least)



C U R R E N T  •  P R O J E C T S:

* Pantry Re-Organization! I am taking everything out that we'll never eat. I told my guilt over wastefulness to shut up for now, so we can start over with a clean slate, and not be wasteful going forward.

* Christmas Cards! We decided to be funny this year. Can't wait to share them here soon.

* Couch Hunting! Black Friday is almost here, and that's when you get the big ticket items. I'm looking for our playroom, as we seem to be spending more time up there as a family.



L A T E S T  •  O B S E S S I O N S:

* One Room Challenge is up again! Time to find new inspiration, and blogs to follow.


* Sometimes Insta ads do pay off. I found AlwaysFits, and now half my Christmas shopping is done.



* This pretend play set



B Y E

Comments

Popular Posts