F A L L • 2 . 0

H E L L O

How was everyone's Halloween?

Logan was very hesitant at first, but ended up enjoying himself while Trick or Treating. And I was entertained by all the dancing that DJ Skeleton had caused, on my porch.

But as soon as November 1st hit, it was all about Fall 2.0. All of our skulls, bats, and spiders have been packed up, making way for THE GOLDEN TURKEY.









Are you the type of person to go back to Fall decorations in November? Or are you like this?




S T U F F  • &  •  T H I N G S:

* Polly Pocket's celebrating their 30th anniversary. I'm completely obsessed and of course, bought it immediately!


* Target partnered with Minted, and put out some new art. I've eyed this piece for a while, so when I saw it (cough - cheaper) on Target, it was a win.



* If I'm not listening to a true crime podcast, then I'm focused on The Office Ladies' podcast. I love learning all the little things about one of my favorite shows!


And lastly, I have to shout out to the best partner in crime that I could ask for. Thank you for supporting my crazy decorating habits, Target trips, and constant reorganization of the house.
Happy Anniversary Alex!




B Y E


Comments

Popular Posts