H A L L O W E E N I E • W E E K • T W O

B O O !

I just got back from Disneyland, and let me tell ya, they know how to Halloween:



Pumpkins, ghosts, singing headless busts, oh my! I love how they can make halloween fun and playful. And that's the best segue I could think of, to show off the playroom...

P L A Y R O O M   D E C O R









G E T  •  I N   •  T H E   •  S P I R I T  • D I S N E Y     E D I T I O N

* Dress up like me! Ariel (on land) dress 



* Disney Villains Makeup from Ulta  AND Colourpop




* Accessorize with Loungefly bags and wallets


* Watch Hocus Pocus - Hands down, the best Halloween movie of all time - Fight me




* Family Game Night? Haunted Mansion Playing Cards  or Nightmare Before Christmas Yahtzee 




I picked up the haunted mansion puzzle, and those singing busts figurine set. I LOVE HALLOWEEN!



Comments

Popular Posts