H A L L O W E E N I E • W E E K • T H R E E

B O O !

Welcome to the final week that I'll be shoving Halloween in your face. Hey, it could be worse. Lowe's and Walmart are already selling Christmas stuff. You don't need to worry about that until after Thanksgiving (I abide by Nordstrom rules).

But back to Halloween - here is the rest of my house, that I decorate for myself. Alex doesn't care one way or the other, and Logan says it's too spooky. Too bad kid, cuz I'm obsessed!









I was proud of myself this year, because I didn't buy anything new. I searched around the house and grabbed things that would work. I gift wrapped books to go with the theme, I borrowed Logan's insects and spiders, and cut out the bats from his construction paper. 

Do you decorate your home for Halloween too? Or am I just crazy? Wait, don't answer that.


G E T  •  I N   •  T H E   •  S P I R I T

* These looks are so beautifully haunting, they're perfect



|| 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 ||

* Bat tutorial I used 



* I can't believe I hadn't heard of Trunk or Treat, until this year! We've always lived in neighborhoods, but it's a fantastic idea if homes are spread too far apart.

I know where Logan would plant himself...

Have a great week guys! Take advantage of the costume and candy sales!

B Y E



Comments

Popular Posts