H A L L O W E E N I E • W E E K • O N E

B O O !

It's the most wonderful time....of the year! And it totally snuck up on me. I was all set to post about my mural, when I realized it's the first week of Halloween! That's right people. This holiday is an entire month long. So to celebrate, I'll be on theme all of October. Let's get spoopy!

O U T D O O R  •  D E C O R   •   2 0 1 9

Last year, we won first place as the best decorated house in the neighborhood. I'd like to maintain that title. And so I present to you; DJ Skeleton (air horn):




|| DJ || Chandelier || Boo || Table Cloth || Lights || Pumpkins || 

We love having dance parties with DJ Skeleton. He's been very popular with the young crowd!




G E T  •  I N   •  T H E   •  S P I R I T

* Outdoor decoration I wish I had...



* These shirts from Saturday Morning Pancakes, are new additions to my October wardrobe




* Watch any of the shows on this list -"The Best Halloween Episodes of All Time"



* My Favorite Murder - Episode 137: Gloogle - It may not be completely true, but Karen is a damn good story teller in this episode about the Andrews' Family 'Hauntings'



Pssst, I'm going to Disneyland next weekend. Nobody tell Logan! I'll post again on Monday.



B Y E    F E L I C I A




Comments

Popular Posts