# S H E L F I E

H E L L O

I've mentioned before that my sister and her millions of plants, lived with us for the summer. I ended up getting another bookcase to match the one already there, so she could have more storage space.

Then off she went to buy more plants! I don't get it.

Anyhoo, she moved out and the guest room is all mine again (I've missed my afternoon naps in there). Which also means I have a whole other bookcase to fill!


The only catch, is that I can't spend any money. I have to use things I already own. Also, I don't really have books - I'm an Audible girl all the way. So it was an interesting challenge trying to add the color, texture, and height, triangles that make up bookcase styling.

In the end, this is what I came up with:




I like that everything on them has some kind of backstory, so it's not just stuff for stuff's sake. And I like that it's still sparse enough to not feel overwhelming.

.... But let's be honest, I'll probably hit up that super cute used bookstore in town eventually.


I know my #shelfie wasn't super thrilling, so I dug up some eye candy from Instagram posts I've liked:


|| 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 ||


C U R R E N T  •  P R O J E C T S:

* Toy clean out!

Ever feel like the toys are taking over your house? I'm at the point where they're invading my mind. Thankfully, Logan's out of the house for school so I can purge!

* Mural

More on that next week

* Planning my trip to DISNEYLAND!

Yup! No kids, just me and my mum.


L A T E S T  •  O B S E S S I O N S:

* #100 room challenge - Erin's great idea that lead to a hashtag



* In the Dark - Season 2 podcast (first season also kicked ass)



* Prodigal Son - New TV Show - If you lean into the premise, you'll be fine



Have a great week guys!

B Y E


Comments

Popular Posts