W O L V E R I N E

Happy Summer Everyone!

I did not forget about this yesterday, I was just too busy imposing my organizing skills on my sister's space. And I joined a gym - woot woot!

Anyway, this was Logan's first official week of vacation and I made sure to jam pack it with fun! We watched a $2 movie, went to the Reptile Zoo, completed a couple stars on our summer reading program, multiple playdates... this is seriously one lucky kiddo.



Speaking of lucky, Logan's bedroom is officially complete!



We named Logan after Wolverine, so obviously his room had to be super hero themed. There really was no choice in the matter.



I finally got my black wall, which scares Alex to death. Logan and I love it though, and it makes the lightning decals pop!


And speaking of decals, one day I woke up and randomly decided to make a city scape out of the left over black roll I have (same one I used for the triangles on the cube storage and house in the playroom).
I just made it up as I went along, adding details where I thought it looked too blank. Then I found some superhero decals to add. They're saving the city from total destruction.




I'd say this is the coolest kid's room ever! Unfortunately, it hasn't inspired him to sleep in here. Sigh. Some day right?



Latest Projects:

- Alex broke down the walls to Gambia! Which means that he created a gate out of our fence so the kids (and us) could go back and forth easier. And now my backyard has quadrupled in size 😆


- Outdoor movie set up is in the works 😃

- Spreading out the home decor that was previously in the guest room, to the rest of the house. It's been in my closet since Dani moved in and I decided it should be seen again. So new #shelfies coming soon!


Latest Obsessions:

- Hot Ones - Celebrities giving interviews while eating hot wings

- Good Omens - Strictly for David Tenant and Michael Sheen



- Jin & Tonic - A cute shop with even cuter enamel pins








Comments

Popular Posts