M I N I • M A K E O V E R

Hi all!

This week was all about being outside with friends, so I didn't have much time to focus on anything really. I'm thinking that's how most of this summer will go. However, I did manage to do a mini makeover on our linen closet.

The before wasn't terrible. But you know how it is when you see decals you want, and quickly think of a spot to put them, and then immediately need bins to match? Just me? Well another excuse is that I had sheets randomly in all closets, so it was time to reorganize anyway.

B E F O R E : 



D U R I N G : 



A F T E R : 





G E T  •  T H E  • L O O K : 


|| Decals || Wood Bins || Felt bins from Target's Dollar Section || First Aid Box (Similar) ||


I hope this post didn't feel too much like I phoned it in. I'm running out of projects, but more importantly time in which to do them. So keep an eye out for updates on my Instagram, and I'll post here when I've got stuff to say!


P R O J E C T S : 

- Weekly Summer Photo Roundups || I want to remember all the care-free fun we have this summer, so I'll make a weekly collage to look back on


- 4th of July Block Party || I'm in charge of the setup! Grabbing any flag themed thing I can.

- Building a 2nd bookcase for Dani's room || Equal parts extra storage for sister, and aesthetically balanced for me 


O B S E S S I O N S :

- Tiled Margot line at Anthropologie 


- Target dollar spot || It's school supplies, and learning material time (my fav)



- Schitt's Creek || It took a while for me to get into it, but Seasons 3 & 4 on Netflix made me very happy




Comments

Popular Posts