Q U A D R A N T • P H O T O S H O O T

I'm not sure how this happened, but Quadrant chose our family to be a part of their 2018 Featured Stories. I was interviewed about the design process, then we were photographed for their blog.

Of course I'm extremely flattered by the whole thing, but more importantly YAY FOR FREE FAMILY PICTURES (by Casey Broadwater - holy crap he's amazing)!

Here's us in our kitchen, we're preparing Logan chops for dinner:


We tickled him for a good 2 hours to get through this shoot! 


This one's called, "I think I have a rug addiction." 


Poor Alex


Poor Alex Part II




Just a super normal family picture in the bathroom


I just like my face in this one


And us back to playing in the living room 


A HUGE shoutout to Quadrant for picking our family for their blog, and to Casey for taking such amazing pictures that we'll cherish forever! 




Comments

  1. Those pictures are beautiful! Your house and your style are simply amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Your house is amazing, of course. And your face!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts