S H A R E D • B A T H R O O M

Hello there,

Last week I mentioned that I needed to spruce up Logan's bathroom because we have a new roomie. I managed to finish right before Dani moved in. It used to be a standard kid's bathroom, cute but boring. Now it looks like this:




B E F O R E :
     


A F T E R : 




Sorry for the horrible lighting. I have 0 patience to edit all pictures!



The coolest find, was this shelf. It was only $30 from Anko! We have a very large separation in between the toilet and the cabinet (there was an option to add a door there, which we declined). But it ended up being a perfect space to add more storage.


























Then I finally broke down and ordered this print from Juniper Print Shop. I've been eyeing it for a while, but thought it was too expensive. So what did I do? Ordered something else, framed it, hated it, trashed it.

Learn from me folks, get the thing you really want in the first place, or you'll end up spending more money in the end.




Current Projects:

I'm making over Logan's room...again. Part of me wonders why I pay any attention to this room. Logan doesn't even use it. Maybe I'm trying to get him to love it enough that he'll move back in? That or I just have a strange hobby.

Anyway, after 2 years of wanting to do this, I finally did it! Behold BLACK MAGIC:



I've ordered some decals for the walls, and new bedding. Can't wait to see it all come together!

Recent Obsessions:

My patio. We had a couple days of beautiful weather. I ate dinner out here, listened to podcasts, read books. Sigh. Rain, please stop so I can go back out there again.


Hope everyone has a great weekend, and may the messes be less than this:



Comments

Popular Posts