R O O M M A T E

Hello there,

I finally managed to paint that wall in the guest room that I had promised. Honestly, I would have procrastinated longer, but as of today, we are letting my recently graduated, newly employed, homeless sister, stay here - for 6 weeks.

Here's hoping that she settles into her new job well, and can find an apartment that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, while also not looking like a great place to be murdered. Although I have to say that that is exactly how I started out, and therefore maybe a right of passage.

Prior to her arrival, I took one last batch of updated pictures for posterity. All decorations are now gone, and she can do with the bookcase and side tables, what she likes. Meanwhile, I'll try not to be the worst roommate she's ever had - but I feel like that's a tall ask for me.

I'm very bossy. And very food selfish.

Good luck to us all.













     





Latest Obsessions:

- Paint by Numbers My routine for the past week has been to crack open a can of wine, turn on Forensic Files, and paint by numbers. It's extremely relaxing after being bossed around all day by a strong willed 4 year old.

- Dead to Me on Netflix


- Unusual Cards This is one of my favorite artists, who sells paper goods. She takes pictures of cats, romance novels, Jesus, and dinosaurs, to makes crazy collages. It's so much weird and funny to me, I want them all. The cards on the side table above was how it all started.


Current Projects:

- Cleaning out Logan's bathroom, and giving it a little makeover so Seestar will more storage here.

- Alex has made great progress on building the wall in the backyard! And I've tried to tidy up the side yards so we don't look like complete trash to our neighbors.

- I found cute shelves for displaying nerd toys!

Comments

Popular Posts