O N E • R O O M • C H A L L E N G E

Hello there,

Happy Mother's Day to all my ladies! I hope you all get to enjoy a peaceful day of pampering.


And to others who are reading; I know that this can be a loaded day full of every emotion, and for that I'm thinking of you. Take care of yourself and know that you are loved.

If you know the source - please tell me!


So this week was One Room Challenge's Reveal week, and I wanted to dedicate this post to it. Maybe you'll find other (WAY more professional) bloggers that you can follow for inspiration!

A quick recap for those not in the know; ORC is an event where designers share the process of completely transforming a room in only 6 weeks. And I'm not talking about an ordinary makeover with new bedding, or painting a wall. This is more of a breaking down walls, rerouting pipes, making magic, sort of deal.



Needless to say I've been on the interwebs a lot this week, and have seen over 200 room reveals.

Here are my top 5:

Suzannah - Create Joy - Bathroom 

B E F O R E 





A F T E R 




Justyne - Home Design Studio - Office 

B E F O R E



A F T E R 




Megan - Less House More Home - Living & Dining

B E F O R E 




A F T E R 







Courtney - Girl & Grey - Office / Shed





A F T E R 





Aniko - Place of My Taste - Dining

B E F O R E 


A F T E R




See what I mean, by not your ordinary room makeovers?!

After reviewing all of these rooms, it's clear to me that I have a crush on black paint, big murals, and moody accent walls.

I highly encourage you all to look for your own favorites, see if there's a pattern in the rooms you love, then research how they did it!

ORC Invited Designers 

ORC Guest Participants

Current Projects:

Finally focusing on the back yard! Patio styling, stone stacking, and wall building.

Sneak Peak
Making a mess!
Latest Obsession:

I just enjoyed an hour long Swedish Massage. If you are local to Monroe, I highly recommend Glo Massage Therapy. It was the most relaxed I've been months!

Comments

Popular Posts