K I T C H E N • M A K E O V E R

My kitchen and dining room got a facelift this week, and holy cow, what a difference it makes!



Obviously this kitchen is gorgeous on its' own (shout out to Quadrant!) but styling it, makes the space yours.

Here's the evolution:






The dining area felt too empty before, then I changed out the counter stools and it got worse! The rug really defines the space, adds a lot of personality, and most importantly, hides tons of paw prints.


Rufio has claimed his spot
Apparently, I could not be bothered to sweep before pictures



Eventually, I'd love to change out the cabinet hardware, and get new light fixtures...

Can y'all hear Alex screaming? I'm sure he'd love it. But he'd hate the work it would take to finish it. So I won't hold my breath.


But look at the pretty!!




Alright, enough daydreaming. Here's some latest projects and obsessions:

* Getting my pillow game on - still a process 


* Cleaning up all entry ways and patios



* I haven't been able to paint the guest room, because we've had guests! Maybe in May? Also... 



And last, but certainly not least; my obsession:

Please go see Endgame, if only to witness America's ass

Comments

Popular Posts