K I D • S P A C E S


Hello all,

I hope you're having a Happy Easter/ Spring Celebration / or Regular ol' Sunday.

We've had a jam packed week with lots of family visits, booster shots for Logan, and a Junk Hunt.



There was so much pretty there guys! Lots of treasures to be found, and if you missed this one here in Monroe, there's another one in Puyallup on May 10-11th.


So last week I shared a picture of my crazy triangle decals, that I've been cutting and sticking to Logan's storage. Here's the end result. I actually like how it turned out. Might have been a bit nutty, but I had the supplies, and apparently the time. And now it's not so boring of a piece.


You may remember that Logan had a larger, green version of this in his bedroom before. 

You are not wrong. Somebody, and I won't name names (cough ALEX cough) brought home a racing chair. 


Well, the best plan turned out to be setting it up in Logan's room. I switched out his toy storage from the playroom, and then the chair was able to fit in the corner nicely. 

Look at them triangles!!



I have to say that designing kids' rooms, is my absolute favorite. They're so bright and fun, and you can get away with a lot more. Which really helped in my triangle obsession phase, that seemed to also infect the playroom.


I love the idea of closing in the playhouse section. I've seen it done with paint before, but I didn't want the commitment. Then I remembered I have this huge roll of black decal tape, from a project I ended up foregoing. 

So it was basically free (I can hear Alex saying, "that's not how that works!"). Score! 



This is where the idea for triangles originated actually. I was going to put them on this wall, but it would have been too much. Plus, I LOVE this new dinosaur print, and I'd rather that be the focus. 


Ok, maybe a few triangles here and there

I actually loved this palm tree party decoration I used for Logan's birthday. I decided to leave it up for good. Then I changed up the layout of the tent. Admittedly, it cuts off a big chunk of the room by having it sit like this. But it makes for such a good reading nook, and the space seems cozier to me now. Plus, if I ever need the space, I just lift it up and put it up against the wall. Easy!

Hidden triangles everywhere...
And that is the INSANELY interesting story, of how a racing chair led to the rearranging of not one, but two rooms in this house. SMH.

Those vacuum lines though


Current projects:

Updating the office to match the rest of our home, and hoping that will inspire me to clean out all the files.

Nagging Alex to hang some pictures, a mailbox and a curtain rod. Sadly for both of us, he's thrown his back out. YES, IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!

Figuring out the algorithms needed to make the perfect throw pillow combinations for my living room.



Obsessed with:

I'm sorry...was no one going to tell me that you can order stuff online from TJ Maxx?

Crap. I'm gonna need more walls.

I bought this simply sweet necklace from a local vendor, and I've worn it daily. It's triangles...but hear me out - she has other designs!

Comments

Popular Posts