B E D R O O M ᐧ P L A N S

It's really hard for me to focus all of my attention on one room at a time, finishing it completely, then moving on. SQUIRREL!

I'd say the closest room to being done, is our master bedroom. Everything in that space is exactly what I want, but for a room to be complete it needs to have some kind of POP or WOW factor for me.

Most current & accurate picture, due to the plague 

Searching blogs and Instagram for inspiration was very easy. Certain rooms kept standing out for me, and it became obvious to what I was missing.

Studio McGee
Angela Rose Home

Board and batten in Gravel Gray. So guess what Alex's summer project will be?! Sorry dude, this is gonna happen. I'd like to say he owes me. But he just bought me my dream car, and I'd say we're about even now. Maybe I'll just be nicer in my nagging to get this done?

In the meantime, here are some of my recent obsessions:

* I think I need to paint a wall in the guest room green
* A good friend introduced me to Anko, that recently opened a store near me
* I need to get my hands on all of these pillows immediately

Comments

Popular Posts