P A N T R Y

So how is everybody's Snowmageddon going? I have to say that I'm very thankful that I no longer work at a job where I had to come in no matter how dangerous. This mentality also keeps me away from stores, even if the conditions outside don't warrant it much. One patch of ice and I'm inside for good, so as to not bother anybody. The guilt is real.

We did have a brief moment of pause during storms, where I was confident I could make a Target run. I picked up a few things to keep myself busy so I don't get too stir crazy. My latest focus has been on our pantry.

Did you know that if it's organized, you could actually see what food you need?


I've been buying the organizer baskets here and there for a few months, just to build up a collection for when my pantry dreams are ready to come true. And being snowed in, I was finally ready to tackle that mess.

I took EVERYTHING out, then swept up the floors.


Internally screaming

Organized all the food into bins, baskets, or containers, then figured out the best placement for them.

Yes, I have art in my pantry...



Next up was labels! I say this with excitement because I've been working on my "fonts" lately, and I'm proud of how far I've come.

That trail mix SUCKS 

I'm not completely finished yet, but I'm too snowed in to grab a couple more baskets. So this will have to be good enough to post on my very prestigious blog!


And now I know that I'm out of peanut butter cracker packs, chips, and essentially anything healthy.



I apologize for writing two posts about organization in a row. I do promise that next week will be full of pretty pictures because it's our FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY! V excite, as my husband would say.

Comments

Popular Posts