C H R I S T M A S ! ! !

Hey all!

Well, we've made it to the most wonderful time of the year! I'm binging terribly - wonderful Christmas movies, sipping on hot chocolates by the fire, and singing loud for all to hear.

Despite my love of Christmas, I've had a tendency to take down all my decorations a little too early, in the past. I feel like a lot of that had to do with all the heavy reds and greens, which just aren't my style, and felt too busy for my comfort long term. So this year I wanted to change it up! New house, new look, and hopefully lighter and happier (to me - you do you with your reds and greens!). So here it is; my champagne Christmas.


Entryway: 






Living Room: 





Kitchen: 




Guest Room: 



Playroom: 



Look! Even Peppa Pig has her Christmas tree up! 


And there you have it, our first Christmas house tour! May the simple joys of the holiday, warm your heart, fill your home, and last a lifetime. Love all of us here at Lot 14. 



P.S. Die Hard is a Christmas movie 





Comments

Popular Posts