H A P P Y • T H A N K S G I V I N G

Hi friends!

I know it's been a minute since I've updated this blog. Turns out I still suck at making it a priority! Either I'm busy listening to true crime podcasts, pretending to know what I'm doing while homeschooling Logan, or thinking of a third thing to list.

Plus, real truth here - I'm one of those terrible people who yells at the computer to, "SHUT UP AND SHOW ME THE PICTURES!" Maybe you are too? If so, then please follow me on Instagram. I'm on there way too much to be healthy, and you'll get sneak peaks at spaces I've been working on.

That said, here are some pictures to tide you over:


Why yes that is a golden, cooked turkey statue. I thought that everyone had one of these....


Finally getting my guest room in order. I tend to exaggerate but I'd say this is the 17th time I've updated this space (in less than a year).


My spotless kitchen is ready for dinner to magically appear. Psych! This picture is a few days old and its current state is messy AF. Why do I live with a bunch of boys again?


So remember, follow me on Instagram if you hate to read, or are impatient with me as a blogger. And I wish you all a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!




** Side note - if turkey day gives you a shit ton of anxiety and emotional turmoil, then I'm sending you internet hugs and loves.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts