H A P P Y • P L A C E • C L O S E T

I had the pleasure of making over my neighbor's closet yesterday. She had seen what I did with mine, and loved it.



Her goals were to be more organized, and have a place in her house that she can call her own. NO KIDS ALLOWED!

She has a smaller space than mine to work with, but it would still be enough for having similar amount of storage, plus room to decorate. Here is the before:





And here is the after:







I don't think I've ever seen her so happy, which in turn makes me happy. It's just a big ole mess of happy.


So I'd like to pass that on to you, and share the sources or similar items, to get the look:



|| 9 Cube || 8 Cube || Shoe Rack || Polka Dot Cubbies || Stripe Cubbies || Ottoman || Mirror ||

|| Art || Flowers || Jewelry Box || Light Board || 

I recommend going to Homegoods, or similar stores to search for accessories to give your space more personality. Don't be afraid to have fun and shop in the kid's section! And use the things you already have around you. Show off those bags and jewelry, they want to be seen! Decorating and organizing is all about making your life easier and more beautiful when you're home. Because as we all know, it's a hard world out there and we all need a happy place. 

Comments

Popular Posts