G U E S T • R O O M


One of my first goals when we moved in, was to get this room ready quick. I wasn't sure I'd complete it in time for our first guest in early March (we moved in mid February) because it became the dumping ground for EVERYTHING. Luckily, it all got into place and was functional on time (just don't open up the closet yet...).

This is the mood board I put together a few months ago:



And this is the room in real life!


We have a sleep number bed, so anyone that stays with us can adjust their comfort level! 


By adding sconces, I cleared up space on the nightstands. 


You have the option of adding a dog to your room while you stay. Jokes. Lemon is obsessed with me. But Rufio wouldn't mind the extra attention. 


This room has the best view in the house! On a clear day, you can see Mt. Rainer from the main windows, then to the left is the park, and to the right is the valley. 



This chest was from my Grandma. I keep extra blankets inside, and some little necessities on top. I liked the idea of having some snacks, bottled water, and a phone charger, for their convenience. Can you tell that I worked in hotels for ten years? 


And of course we have a guestbook so we can have happy memories of everyone who stayed with us. 


Rufio can't wait for many more! 



Comments

Popular Posts