S N E A K • P E A K S

Alex was put to work this past weekend, and he accomplished so many projects! The rooms aren't completed yet, but I have to share all the progress.

First up - Decals! Once upon a time I saw an episode Fixer Upper with a glass door labeled, "laundry." And it was all over for me. When we designed this house I made sure to include glass doors for the pantry and the laundry room (which I'm told is now a suggestion for future Quadrant homeowners).
I purchased these forever ago, and they're finally up. I mean, just look at the pretty!!





Next, is our trundle day bed. Somehow, we got used to sitting on top of the boxes this came in. Finally fed up with that, and finding a great mattress sale, meant that it was time to build. Delivery is next week, so in the meantime Logan and I have used it as a fort or a pretend boat.


Because the day bed was set up, I played around with the toy arrangements and made a really cute kitchen corner. The Ikea ledge is the perfect width for the cans of food!


And last but certainly not least, is our bedroom lighting. Alex mounted the sconces above the bed, and hooked up the ceiling light fixture. I was able to get my hands on some artwork, and styled the nightstand dressers. I'd say this side of the room is finished, and I drool every time I see it.







It's all coming together, and I hope to show off more completed rooms soon!

Comments

Popular Posts