L I V I N G • R O O M • S E T U P

WE GOT NEW COUCHES!

When we first moved in it was pretty obvious that our living room set was a bit too small for the space. So I just filled in pockets with some leftover pieces I had, and called it good.


Then I decided to look up how much it would be to buy another matching sofa. This set was from Macy's, and it was the best color option they had at the time (IMO). I liked it enough but wasn't thrilled with investing more money on a set I had lukewarm feelings for.

But I was in luck! Macy's was having a killer sale and the same couches in a dark grey color, were cheaper than the couches in the green I was "meh" on.

 (Live footage of my buying the couches)


Now you know how, if you give a mouse a cookie, he's gonna want some milk? Well if you give a Sabrina bigger couches, she's gonna want a bigger rug. So I hit up my go to: RugsUSA, and found a great oversized piece for the space. IT IS 100 POUNDS!


We're all very happy to have appropriately sized couches for the space, not just for the added seating, but also so Alex and I can take naps at the same time! Livin' the dream folks.

Comments

Popular Posts