W E ' R E • I N !

It has been a crazy couple of days as you can imagine, but we're officially moved in to our dream house!! AND IT IS EVERYTHING!

So without further ado, here are the final pictures of our completed home:


Garage

Den - Stairs - Mudroom

Kitchen


Living

Dining - Living

Hallway to Mum's "studio"

Mum's "studio"

Stairs

Laundry 

Guest room


Loft

Logan's bathroom

Logan's Bedroom


Upstairs Hallway

Master Bathroom


 Master Bedroom





I'm not sure when all this will feel real. So far I think I'm waking up in a fancy hotel with furniture that is too small for every room. But we just spent 6 hours cleaning our empty condo so I think it will start to hit me soon.



Now I think this is the part where I give shout outs to Quadrant Homes:

Thank you to Robin, who was able to convince us to buy a house sight unseen. Such a genuine person who truly wants the best for people. I couldn't be happier that she's one of my neighbors!

To Dulcey who kicks major butt at the Design Studio. The amount of details this woman knows about each option for your house is astounding. I'm totally jealous that she gets to be in that studio every day and I'm not sure how she keeps herself from hugging all the pretty things - or maybe she does... Also for sending me some fake "grout" as a housewarming.


Can't forget about our Superintendent; Thomas. His organization skills are impressive, as well as his ability to herd cats 😆  If something went wrong, he would fix it right away. Luckily for the most part it was smooth sailing all the way.

And of course to Cami, who put up with all the times we wanted to see the progress of our house!

Basically, I LOVE EVERYONE IN THIS BAR!

We just can't believe that we're finally home after starting this process last summer. We took a huge leap of faith, and had a lot of luck - right place, right time, and now we get to live the dream.

So here's to all the unpacking that is before me, the big projects ahead, and of course the decorating! The fun is just beginning!





Comments

  1. I may or may not have hugged some carpet samples in my day...
    Thanks so much for the sweet shout out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts