F I R S T • W E E K S

We're nearly a couple weeks in, and the progress we made is a bit insane. Alex has survived on Rockstar while I am powered by what I call, adult lunchables.

I unpacked just about every box minus the ones in the office. Now our kitchen, living space and bedrooms are all functional.



With the boxes mostly unpacked, it was time to start ALL the projects!

Decals in the laundry room:

These peach peonies are stunning! And super easy to put on. I had to play with them a bit (on off on off, repeat) until I got them just right.





 Playroom storage:

Now this whole unit was a happy accident. I was going to copy this playroom, but due to some Ikea drama, I ended up with these tall glass doors. And you know what? I love it. This is just the first draft, but I'm so excited to show it off!



Hanging curtains:

I want to give a shout out to Alex for hanging the straightest curtain rods I ever did see. He recently bought this snazzy thing, that's been a lifesaver. He even hung the curtains for me which was a surprise. But the biggest surprise was that the curtains weren't wide enough 😂  Because of course they weren't. More are on their way and then these patio doors will be fancy af!



Garage flooring:

This is all Alex. He got jazzed up about these garage tiles from Swisstrax, and put them down this past weekend with Logan. It was such a sweet moment watching the boys working on their first garage project together. He still has more work to do in there to finish but it already looks bad ass.





Phew! That was a lot of hard work and it's only the beginning. I'll do seperate posts for each project when they're actually finished!

Comments

Popular Posts