T H E • L O F T

I have to say that Logan is the luckiest kid there ever was, and life is about to get so much better. Not only will he have a kick-ass superhero room, he'll also have his own playroom!

I'm already overwhelmed with how many toys I need to pack up and that doesn't include the haul he's going to get for Christmas. I'm also seriously considering home-schooling for at least a couple of years, which means I'll need lots of storage for supplies. So this playroom needs to be both fun and functional.

Now I have to admit that I've found the perfect playroom from Bless'er House, and I plan to just copy and paste it, in my house. Just look at this little paradise!


Thankfully they provided a tutorial for the "built in" bookcases. We don't plan to do any major projects right away, but that doesn't mean that I can't get the storage needed, in the meantime.

So with a few Billy bookcases and a daybed, we'll have a close enough look, to get me by for a while!

Comments

Popular Posts