C H R I S T M A S • V I S I T

We took a tour of our house today and I feel like I walked into a Christmas miracle. Our siding is completed and painted. The driveway and patio are finished. And we have painted walls!
The real surprise though, was that the cabinets are mostly in, the light fixtures are up, and the flooring has been delivered.

It's starting to look like a real house!


I walked in from the garage and was greeted by two large sliding glass doors, and the beginnings our our kitchen. 



I've always loved tuxedo kitchens and I think having the island a darker color, makes this place pop. It's a dark gray but can look blue in different lights, which just makes me even more giddy. 


From the kitchen, we have a clear view of the dining area and living room.



Down this hall is the office and my mum's "studio apartment."


We'll have rails at the top instead of a half wall. That was an upgrade but it opens up the place so much that it's worth it!


The top of the stairs leads to the guest room, then the loft.



Our bathrooms are coming along! I chose the same color cabinets throughout the rest of the house, as the island in the kitchen. The tile should be up in a couple of weeks. 



And our room is still huge and bright.



Oh, and here's a sneak peak at the floors: 


I'm so excited we got to visit today. It really did feel like a Christmas present. I've been smiling like Buddy ever since. 







Comments

Popular Posts