Y O U • W H A T ? !



Buying this house came as a complete surprise, even to us. We weren't in the market, or even actively looking. In fact, we gave up on the idea of getting a house because the prices here are insane. 

One night, Alex had mentioned that a friend of his, bought a large house in what I considered the middle of nowhere; for a realistic price. I hopped on Redfin to take a look at the area and found a new development being built by Quadrant Homes. The pictures were breathtaking, and within our budget. 



I just couldn't ignore these amazing homes based on the location. So that weekend we went out for a tour and just knew. I could see Alex working on his car in the garage, Logan running around in the back yard, Rufio lounging in the playroom, and me soaking up the AC!
We put a reservation on a lot, and by the end of the weekend it was ours. 


Isn't that just the most gorgeous dumpster you've ever seen?

UPDATE: We've had an addition to the family since writing this post. Lemon will enjoy a larger house to follow me around in 😆

Comments

Popular Posts