I ' M • B A C K !

Once upon a time, I used to run a very prestigious home blog. And by that I mean, my family and a handful of friends knew about it. At the time I was OBSESSED with interior design and followed the greats, like Emily Henderson, Joanna Gaines, and Young House Love. I was inspired and tried to recreate what they were doing for their spaces. I got pretty good at it and found my own style, as we settled into our first home. I was even featured on IHeartOrganizing, and Pottery Barn shared my "cloffice" on their Instagram. I was starting to think that I could turn this into a living, given the new followers I had collected. So I quit my job and set out on a new adventure. 


Well, life had a different plan for me. As Emily Henderson became a buyer for Target, Joanna Gaines, landed a TV show, and YHL wrote books and created a home decor line; I discovered that I just could not keep up. The business I had was ok, but I didn't have the tools needed, or the know-how to continue. And last but not least, I found out I was pregnant! 
 
 

Soon, my fun hobby quickly became a chore and every time I'd open my laptop, my morning sickness would kick in. So I left it behind, and put all my energy and focus on to our baby, Logan. And life was good.



With him, came new friends who encouraged me to start new projects and help with their homes. I even started styling my space again. 

 


And by twist of fate, Alex and I were able to buy a home to build. Needless to say, I'm inspired again. I want to document each moment of us leaving our first home, and building our new one, as well as sharing some small projects along the way. 



So here's to new beginnings as Casa de Keefe moves to Lot 14! 



Comments

Popular Posts