D E S I G N • S T U D I O


I feel like my whole life has led me to this moment. The clouds parted and angels sang.



I was in heaven.

I have to say that these design meetings were some of the best moments of my life. And I'm not being sarcastic here. Quadrant Homes really brought it! Just look at their studio:





For 3 glorious hours we ran around that studio, ate the box lunches they provided, drank sodas from the biggest fridge I've ever seen, turned faucets on and off, ran up and down the fake staircase, attempted to touch both ends of a shower - built for what seemed to be NBA players, and watched tv in the BATHROOM MIRRORS!!




All in all, we had three separate meetings where we got to pick everything from the house layout, to flooring, cabinets, to fixtures. They even had a pretty little box that held little tiles FOR THE GROUT COLOR!! I picked my own grout color people!

And I'll let you know what that color was, along with everything else, in my next post!

Comments

Popular Posts